
Today I took our Young Women, the MiaMaids, uptown to take a tour of “the Beehive House”. This is Brigham Young’s home that he built for his wife. It is truly gorgeous!! Then we went to the house that is joined to it and had lunch. It is called “the Lion House Pantry”. They have the best rolls and honey butter! Anyhoo, we are leaving the Lion House and walking past the gardens next to the Church Administration building and who came walking down the street, by himself..........yes.......Donny Osmond! Well what else was I suppose to do?? I started to freak out and run to him and shake his hand and act like a....well like me when I meet a famous person! I told him how much I loved his music from his show he did with his family the other night in the Tabernacle. He said thanks and kept walking. All the girls that were with me were HUMILIATED and I was so happy I just kept saying his name!! Wow! Who else will I get to meet? Life is sure FUN!
3 comments:
No way!!! I love Donny Osmond! I'm so glad you have a blog, Lynette! And I can't believe you ran into my boyfriend! LUCKY!
That picture....*thud*. But I must say you haven't truly seen Donny Osmond until you've seen him in a loin cloth. OMH!!!
I LOVE your story! I wish so bad I had been there to see you freaking out ;) Poor Donny....he probably runs into "Lynettes" all the time.
when i find a new blog I have to start at the beginning....so....I may be leaving sporadic comments. :) I can totally picture you running up Donny Osmond! Remember when we saw Lionel Richie leaving the Salt Palace? I still laugh about that and us skipping away on cloud 9.
Post a Comment