Thursday, February 5, 2009

laugh so hard you cry

A couple of days ago I awoke to about 25 piles of throw up in our dogs room. Yes 25 piles! It had large big chunks of black rubber/plastic in it. Don't ask.... cause I don't know! Anyway I scrapped what I had planned on doing that day and scrubbed and cleaned and steamed. Then I just kept doing the upstairs of my house. Oh and Alexa came home not feeling well. Not a good day! The next day I helped in Shania's class, I made 4 loaves of bread, 2 batches of cinnamon rolls, Ben had basketball practice, friends played, Mikaela had guitar and then finally I ended up at the high school for Mikaela's high school orientation. I was hungry and tired. Then the counselor that was speaking played this video. I started to giggle, then laugh, then I laughed so hard I was crying. I have no idea why this is so funny to me, is it my life, or the days I have had? I don't know, all I know is every time I would get serious, I pictured it and just busted up laughing. I guess we all need things like this popping in our life to get us laughing that gut wrenching kind of laugh. Hope this makes your day too!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Twenty-five? That is so gross. I'm SO sorry you had to deal with that. That would have been one of those good times to call your VT who always makes that offer to call if you need anything but you never actually take her upon it! Then she's probably never offer again. lol

sayfuzzypickles said...

You gotta love those dogs. Cookie barfs way more than my kids ever do. I guess when you eat erasers, nerf balls and chicken poop, you could get a bit unbalanced.
That escalator video is HILARIOUS. I think you cried because all the stress and emotions drained out of you at that very second. We all need a laugh...every single day.

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

that's disgusting, and that video is hilarious! I feel pretty stupid because i'm dying laughing by myself...brynlee's looking at me like I'm crazy...

Maryanne said...

OMGSH Lynette! You have now cured me of any. little. tiny. bit of a speck of EVER wanting a dog!

And that video.....LOL!! One of my top pet peaves is when people STAND in front of me on escalators and I can't get by them. I mean, I like to use escalators but I walk up them, but some people just like to stand and be lazily carried up, and I just think, "Come on people, how lazy can you get?!" It just drives me nuts. (I'm sorry if you are an escalator stander. No offense intended. Everyone is allowed a few pet peaves and that's just one of mine. Grrrrr...)