Jessica and I headed out with Ken's camera to go take our own photo's for graduation. We decided it would be fun to do it ourselves. We went to Thanksgiving point because it is the Tulip Festival but when we got there she said we would have to pay $100.00 fee to take portrait pictures on their grounds. Hello...I don't think so... so we headed up town to Memory Grove and had so much fun! Here is just a little peek at how beautiful they turned out. Not bad for amateurs! She is so beautiful it was easy to take 350 pictures although now we have to choose which ones to use..they are all so pretty!
2 comments:
It is easy to take amazing pictures when your subject is so beautiful, like Jessica is. Your pictures are amazing and I look forward to seeing more. I can't believe she is going to graduate soon and be gone. :( I love all the posts you put up recently.
I am excited to see them all. She is so pretty, of course the pictures will all be splendiferous!
Post a Comment