It all started out so innocently! We decided to run to the E Center where the American Idol concert was held the night before so we could get some autographs. We arrived at 11:15, just when it was really getting HOT, and there we stood until their bus came around 2:40. Yes, we had no water, no food, no umbrella. So we were looking beautiful! But it was so worth the wait. We got to talk, have pictures taken and get autographs from Kristy lee Cook, Michael Johns, Brook White, David Archuleta, and Jason Castro! Breanna, Alexa, and Mikaela got to hug David Archuleta so life is now complete!! As for me, my favorite is Jason Castro! I do not need to even begin to explain how I reacted when he finally came out! For those of you who know me, you know exactly how I reacted!! Let's just I embarrassed my kids once again! Isn't that a mothers job?!
No comments:
Post a Comment