Monday, July 14, 2008

American Idol Concert


Breanna and I got to attend the American Idol 2008 concert. My friend Maryanne bought 23 tickets. Yes, I know! So being a good friend and to help save her marriage I bought two of them and took Breanna for her birthday! We went with a large group (of course, she did have 23 tickets, LOL)!  Julie and her daughters, Morgan and Brinley, Maryanne and her two daughters, Reagen and Hailey, Lori  came with her son Chad and Nicole Berrett came with a friend. We went to dinner at Zupas and then to the concert. It was fantastic!! The fun really began when I was half way home and got a call to turn back around and head back to the back of the E center.  We stood in the back where the idols came out and signed autographs. Boy did I have fun! It’s a good thing Ken was not there, he would have been humiliated! Breanna and I got all the autographs except for David Cook (he injured his knee during the concert and did not come out), and Jason Castro. I barely missed him! 


No comments: