Monday, September 15, 2008

Cookie's Babies


How adorable are these puppies! Our next door neighbor's dog, Cookie, had puppies and my kids have gone over almost everyday to see and play with the puppies. They have started to sell them and Alexa said to me one night, “Mom, you know how I use to get so bored, then I would go play with the puppies, well now what am I going to do when all the puppies are gone.” Sad! Thanks Julie for being the best neighbor EVER and letting my kids come over almost every single day!


2 comments:

Julie V. said...

Oh my heck! Why didn't I take a picture of MY kids like that? That turned out so cute. My cell phone didn't do too bad of a job. YOur girls were DARLING to come over everyday and play with our SEVEN puppies. Minuet had been sold at that point.

Janet said...

AWWWW! I love puppies! Have you seen my goofy dogs on my blog? There is an upcoming Trixie-centric post. Who is in the middle of the photo? She looks just like a little version of you!