The kids went off track today so Benjamin went to sleep over at Grandma Smartt’s and Alexa and Shania and I went to Gardener Village for a picnic and to see the witches! Most of the witches are animated so they are fun to look at. It was fun and since everything is free, I splurged and bought us a piece of their famous fudge!! Nummy!!
3 comments:
I love Gardner Village at Halloween. And the fudge at Sweet Afton's! Oh my goodness! Well, all I will say is that in the 4 months that Brooke worked there I gained 10 pounds!!
(Good thing she got fired. My waistline couldn't handle it anymore!)
Since I haven't left a comment with this post, I have found a blank space to share more totally insignificant thoughts with you, since I know you care. I wonder how long blogger is going to keep your blog in FBI mode until a human being actually gets a chance to deem it spamless. For some reason, it's bugging me that they have it this way! You're listed at the bottom of my blogroll, just for that reason. So when you update your blog, it will still stay in outer darkness, or the end of the blog. Bummer!
Where's Gardener Village. That looks fun! I LOVE Halloween. I still don't know what I'm going to be this year.
Post a Comment