Yes, this was one crazy day! First we had the singing recital, came home Ben had a Jr. Jazz basketball game, (ken is the coach), then off to the dance recital. Alexa and Breanna performed. Breanna did a jazz dance. She just started taking and so this is new and fun for her. She seems to like it and moves pretty good! Alexa performed a jazz dance and then a ballet number. They put on an entire Ballet production. They combined 3 ballets into one. Sleeping Beauty, the nutcracker, and Cinderella. It is neat how they do their recitals although it can make it kind of long. The girls did great though and Alexa is getting better and better everytime! She loves dance!!
The recital was indeed, LONG! I have to say I wasn't watching Breanna too much because I was watching Brinley and taping her. However, I did watch Alexa and boy that girl has stage presence! She was DARLING.
Dance recitals are so awesome. Lindsey hasn't been in dance in a long time and I loved the cute costumes and the excitement of the little ones during their performances. Enjoy it! You're so blessed to have more than one girl!
3 comments:
Yay! You've been blogging again! I love reading about your kids! Talent definitely runs in your family! Look at that poise!
The recital was indeed, LONG! I have to say I wasn't watching Breanna too much because I was watching Brinley and taping her. However, I did watch Alexa and boy that girl has stage presence! She was DARLING.
Dance recitals are so awesome. Lindsey hasn't been in dance in a long time and I loved the cute costumes and the excitement of the little ones during their performances. Enjoy it! You're so blessed to have more than one girl!
Post a Comment