Shania decided to make a house for jinx out of an old box. Not bad for a 7 year old!
Breanna decided she wanted to make a picture thing to hang on her door, so she took a cardboard box and cut it and taped it together to fit the door. I thought she did a good job using just the stuff we had in our house.


We have a "I'm bored, take a chance" jar. It is filled with things to do and also chores to do so if the kids come to me and say "I'm bored" they can take a "chance" and draw from the jar. It's been fun and the kids don't even mind doing the chore ones. Breanna drew "make a sock puppet" so she made this elephant for Alexa. Later she made a horse one for Shania. They turned out cute!
1 comment:
What a fun idea! How cute is that puppet!
Post a Comment