Today was a beautiful, snowy, Saturday! What made it the most beautiful is that my youngest baby was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! She was baptized by her dad who holds the Priesthood, which is the power to act in God's name. After she was baptized she was given a Confirmation, which is where the men who hold the Priesthood in our family and our friends gather around her and place their hands on her head and bless her with the Gift of the Holy Ghost. This gives her the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. Then Ken gave her a special blessing. It was so beautiful! Breanna and Mikaela gave a talk and Ben and Alexa said the opening and closing prayer. I could feel the spirit and I could feel that Heavenly Father and Jesus loves her so much and are so proud of her decision to be baptized. She is truly a beautiful young lady and is always so happy! I have been so blessed with my children!! The song you are listening to is truly how I feel today! Amazing Grace!
3 comments:
that kissing picture is precious :)
Congratulations on your baptism Shania, looks like you had a nice day. Wish we could've been there.
Congratulations to Shania and her daddy! She sure is cute.
Post a Comment