Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here is my cute grand-nephew Caden. How adorable is he!!

Breanna and her two friends had a halloween party. There were 15 girls that came and they had a blast!!
I hope you can see this pinata that they made. It was a pokemon one and they painted it and added dead GI Joe man.
Breanna, Alexa, Brinley and Haylie practiced for weeks learning the Thriller dance. They performed it for their guests. They did a good job. It was darker and looked better in real life, my flash went off and made it look brighter.



3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Oh! I am SOOOOO sad I missed the Thriller Dance! Dang. They worked so hard on that, I wish I could have video taped it. That party was pretty spooky. I got pictures of the girls hanging upside-down on their little "torture machine." :o)

Maryanne said...

P.S. Haley is spelled Haylie. Just FYI.

Lynette M. said...

got the name fixed! thanks!