Here are the kids in their costumes for the Halloween Parade at school today. They all turned about pretty cool. Alexa is a dead person, Ben is Frankenstein, and Shania is of course a National Champion Horse Rider.
You are a great halloween makeup artist. Remember the cat makeup Morgan and Jessica wore 9 years ago or so? Ken may have done it, but whatever! You guys should open up a business!
They look awesome! And I feel so bad......when Shania came to my door I thought she was dressed as a "man." I said to her, "Oh and you are a.....man?" Then the second it came out of my mouth (and judging by the look on her face) I KNEW she was NOT a man but a horse rider person! Duh.
3 comments:
So cute! Alexa's looks really scary!
You are a great halloween makeup artist. Remember the cat makeup Morgan and Jessica wore 9 years ago or so? Ken may have done it, but whatever! You guys should open up a business!
They look awesome! And I feel so bad......when Shania came to my door I thought she was dressed as a "man." I said to her, "Oh and you are a.....man?" Then the second it came out of my mouth (and judging by the look on her face) I KNEW she was NOT a man but a horse rider person! Duh.
Post a Comment