Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shania's 8th Birthday!

Shania got her ears pierced for her birthday. She was so brave and did not even get teary eyed. She loves them and cleaned them 5 times today.
This is what Shania looked like when she saw her present!


She had a great day. The school had the Birthday table at lunch so Ken and I brought her Panda Express and Ben got Artic circle since he was off track when it was his birthday table. Then we went shopping to find her a baptism dress and she got a sweatshirt with a horse (of course) on it. My baby is now 8 and I am so proud of her and who she is becoming! She is so full of energy and is always so happy! I am so blessed!!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Oh my goodness, I remember when you were pregnant with her. My, how time flies! She is an adorable 8-year-old!