
I think I am mentally challenged when it comes to Photoshop! I learn new things and then when I go back to do another picture I cannot remember how to do it. So anyhoo here is a beautiful effect I learned on line and I wanted it documented in case I cannot remember next time. This is Alexa from her dance recital, the original above and the PS down below.
I must say she is stunning!
3 comments:
Good CS4 work! I love ps, even though at this point in my life I understand approximately .0000000001% of it!
So if you are wondering why I never look at your blog it is because my blog says you haven't posted in 3 months! I just happened to look to see what was going on, and BAM!, there was a post.
I love the ps work you did. Beautiful Alexa!
Ditto what Julie said. I just happened to look cuz it's been a while and there are a ton of posts--how did I miss them?? Love the picture of Alexa, and love the header picture--did you take that one?
Post a Comment