I love how my kids make their own Valentine boxes. They each decided what they wanted and then got to work. Alexa does not like arts and crafts so hers was just a basic elephant, but I thought it turned out cute!
Ben took his sketch book and drew his whole idea out first so that it would be perfect. He wanted a football stadium with Ute players and cougar players. So it you look close the players are in red and blue.
Shania wanted a zebra. For those who don't know, she loves zebra's second to horses. She loves them because it is a horse with stripes. Breanna was a great helper in creating this zebra.
After Shania's class party I had a mother come up to me and hand me this card and chocolates. She asked me to give them to Shania. Her son has a crush on her and when they had gone to Walmart, he asked his mom if he could get her a card and a present. It is so cute! The card is signed, from your secret admirer. Shania is not sure who it is, and I'm not going to tell!
2 comments:
Those are the cutest Valentine boxes I have ever seen! Your kids are so creative!
haha I love it! that's so cute that shania has a secret admirer. AND Mikaela looks gorgeous going to the dance I love her dress
Post a Comment