Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweetheart's Dance

Mikaela asked her friend Brayden to the girls choice, Sweetheart's dance at her high school. This is his answer to her.




Here they are ready for the dance. They had gone to breakfast at 6:00am and then went and played at IKEA with about 6 other couples. She came home and took a nap and then they left for dinner and the dance. She looked so pretty and I'm glad she is going with someone that she is good friends with so that her first date can be relaxed.




3 comments:

Jennica and Mitch said...

She looks so pretty! I can't believe she is old enough for these things already! Crazy!

Emma Barlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

You daughter is beautiful. Also, thanks for posting the "ask to the dance" idea. I am sure we will copy it someday!