My niece Kimberly got married so we gave her a shower and it was way fun! We had a ton of food and lots of leftovers! (Yes, we ate the whole week on what was left over, thank you very much!) I get so nervous about running out of food that I tend to go overboard! Luckily Marilyn tried to keep me in line or we would have eaten this stuff for a month!
Here is Alisa and Camille with one of the thousand homemade breadsticks, yummy!
Here is Kimberly and her fiance Scott!
This is the invitations I made and they turned out so cute. I made 30 of them and then was told we needed 85 invites, so some did not get these. I tried to make an easier one which turned out cute but still took a lot of time. Why can't I just buy pre-made ones??
This is at the Salt Lake Temple on the wedding day! This is all the girl cousins.
and here is the boy cousin.(there are two more boy cousins but one is on a mission and the other had to stay in Arizona for school).
It was a beautiful reception and all my kids got to help. Alexa, Breanna, Mikaela, and Shania
helped clear tables and Benjamin did the gifts and Jessica did the sign in book.
Jessica caught the bouquet. Lucky her!
Benjamin caught the garter. Yes that is what is on his head!
This was our family table where we sat and ate and talked and ate and ate.
No comments:
Post a Comment