
I know this is gross but I had to add this to my blog. The above picture is next to my sink where I put my toothbrush down after I brush and before I put it in it's charger. I brush my teeth for a long time so while I was brushing I was staring at my counter thinking I should clean it when all of a sudden I spied a little bird's head. Can you see it? I have cropped it so you can see it better. It is not Jesus or his mother Mary, like so many people see in weird things , but I really love this bird!
2 comments:
Is this a pattern in the granite? I couldn't see it at first, but I looked again. FUNNY! I have snail fossils in my marble tile. We could have a geology lesson right on my bathroom floor.
I am so sorry Lynette but I have stared at this picture for like FIVE minutes and I still cannot see the bird head! I've looked at it up-ways and side-ways.... maybe I need to look up-side-down!
Post a Comment