Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day!

This was a nice and quiet Mother's Day and I loved it that way! Although I did say that the only thing I wanted was for all my kids to be happy, nice to each other, and listen to me the first time I say something.....hmmmm.....so did not get that! But I did get breakfast in bed from Ken and the best gift was from Breanna. She had stayed up so late making me this awesome Pajama top!! She is so stinking creative! Grandma Christine came over for some of Ken's famous chicken curry and then we all watched a movie with some homemade Kettle corn! Perfect!

2 comments:

sayfuzzypickles said...

That shirt is so CUTE! How fun is that.

Maryanne said...

OMH! Breanna is so thoughtful and adorable and creative! What a sweet thing for her to do for her awesome mom. And I agree....you are super-mom if I've ever seen one!