We had to sell our yellow lab, Caleigh because she got out of our yard and went in our neighbors yard and killed ALL of their chickens. yep! you heard me right! Now if this had been the first time it would have been different, but I have lost track of how many she has killed. She was just meant to hunt and I felt so sick about it not only for my very sweet, and patient neighbors but also for Caleigh. We have chickens on both sides of our house, yes you heard me, both our neighbors have chickens and I felt like it was torture to keep her here and make her look at the chickens everyday! We sold her to an amazing person who has trained military dogs for 20 years and now trains hunting dogs! She will be so happy running and hunting!! So here is a picture of Ellie who we are keeping. She gets to be in the house now and loves it! She is mellow and just loves to be by your side and play ball. So we will miss Caleigh but are enjoying our one dog. I didn't put a picture of Caleigh because I still get a little teary eyed!
1 comment:
Aww! I must say, I feel a bit guilty that you sold her! It's all our fault. However, I think you will enjoy Ellie so much more now. Thanks for being great neighbors :) We don't hold grudges too long....
Post a Comment