
Alexa was at Grandma's house doing a round-off back hand spring and hit an end-table. She would not walk on it and I could not tell if she was just being
whimpy or if it was really hurt. So finally today (yes, 2 days later) I took her in for an x-ray. I felt bad for laughing when the doctor told me she had broken her middle toe and that it looked like it went into her growth plate and that we would need to see a specialist (see May's entries for why this is so funny). I told him we already have one of those. They put a boot on it and she is good to go except for she can't walk on it till we see the specialist. I felt bad for getting so annoyed at her. You never know!
4 comments:
LOL...oh my gosh if it were to happen it would be Alexa. Love and miss you!
Sorry about the toe, but I've been there as a parent too!
haha that is so sad! Poor Alexa has THE worst luck ever...
Alexa you are so cute, look at you grinning ear to ear even when you just found out you had a broken toe. You go girl, and don't ever stop!!!!
Post a Comment