Breanna spotted something in the tree in our neighborhood on her way home from school the other day. By the time I went out there it was dark and it looked like an owl, but as we got closer I noticed the white head and tail. I could not believe it! It was a Bald Eagle! It was too dark to take pictures, so we just went home. It was gone in the morning but it came back later that afternoon so we grabbed the camera. Wow, talk about goosebumps! I will say this is what I love about Breanna, she is always noticing nature and what is around her.

3 comments:
How cool is that?! You got a great picture of it too--nice job!
That's fantastic. What an observant child you have.
Wow, that is so cool and very rare. I never have a camera (or my camera phone) when I need it.
Post a Comment