Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last Day!


We had such a great time snow mobiling we decided to go one more time before we left. This time we went to the highest point you could go. Amazing! We all are hooked now!  The only other things we did on this trip is to let the kids go swimming. That is all they wanted to do besides this.  It's pretty quiet here and not a lot of action going on in the winter. You can't get into Yellowstone Park unless you are on a tour. That was too expensive so that was disappointing but it was a nice trip and we will definitely go back next year.








You have to love helmet hair!

3 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

I love it! That vacation looks like a dream seeing as I haven't seen snow in awhile. But it looks like so much fun! Poor alexa! Give everyone hugs for me love you!

Kelly said...

Sounds like a fun time for all! I'd rather have hat hair than freeze to death!

Janet said...

Every winter we say we're going to go snow mobiling and we still haven't done it. I think the last time I went was with a T-ville ward party and I think Bro. Slade took me for a ride.