Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mikaela is 15!

Today Mikaela turned 15. As a surprise I picked her up from school and went to get her hair cut and nails done. She has always wanted nails and was very excited! She is determined to keep them on longer then Jessica did. (Jessica lasted 2 days, and then ripped them off!) We then went to Nordstrom for a Mac makeover. She got some new Mac makeup and then we met Ken at Cheesecake Factory and had dinner. Wow what a great day! She is a beautiful girl with such a great heart!! I'm sure she wasn't happy that she STILL did not get a pig, but I just will not budge on that one! She will have to wait till she's married!

3 comments:

~AliSa~ said...

Wow I can't believe that Mikaela is 15. I am getting old. She looks so pretty and I love her haircut!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

um hello!! i LOVE her haircut it looks SO cute on her! love it! and i can't believe she's 15...

Julie V. said...

Happy birthday Mikaela! Your hair looks cute and the nails look fabulous! Don't rip them off. OWEE!