Ben decided that he wanted to go dig and see what he could discover in the back yard. So here is the hole he dug! I was very impressed with him! Whatever keeps him busy!
Here is Ben and his friend Matt in the hole to show how big it is!
What illegal thing did you do on blogger to be under investigation? How long has it been like that? Oh, and thanks for finally starting a blog, then telling me about it two months later! I love you too, Lynette! lol
4 comments:
What the.....?! I have NOT heard of this hole! That's huge! What a typical "boy" activity.
I love how Ben calls Matthew "Matt" :) I think I'm finally getting used to that!
That looks like a good start to a FOOD CELLAR!!!! Look out Greg--you have competition! Keep digging Ben!!!
What illegal thing did you do on blogger to be under investigation? How long has it been like that? Oh, and thanks for finally starting a blog, then telling me about it two months later! I love you too, Lynette! lol
That's awesome! Don't you just love little boys!
Post a Comment