Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Party x3

Today we celebrated Kimberly, Aunt Cheryl and Shania's birthday. Grandma and Grandpa Smartt are leaving for Brynlee's blessing so they will miss their birthday's!
Notice the adorable cake Aunt Cheryl (or Aunt Martha as we like to call her) made. So cute! Breanna made Shania's cake. It was exactly what Shania wanted! I love having kids that bake!



Do you think Kimberly is excited about her new Quesadilla maker?

5 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

I LOVE the ice cream cake that is SO cute! I'm very impressed with Aunt Cheryl...I can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving it's going to be so fun!!

Kelly said...

Is your daughter going to pronounce her Quesadilla maker like Napoleon's grandmother does? Nice cupcake cake!

Callisto said...

What a great cake! I love creatively decorated cakes like that. One year we did a really cute one for Thomas with Lego guys on it.

Maryanne said...

That cupcake cake looks divine! I am a closet cupcake lover and I've now decided to "come out". I've always had a deep fetish for cupcakes but was too embarrassed to say so, but now that they are totally HIP, well ya, I'm comin' out baby! Bring 'em on!

Do you have any left over? Will you bring me one please?

Janet said...

Tell Cheryl I'm stealing her cake idea. Which family does Kimberly belong to? How come all you SMARTT women are so gorgeous? Will you adopt me?