The Young men and Young Women hiked up to Ensign Peak tonight. It was amazing! When we got to the top our Bishop talked about the history of the peak and about the Pioneers and what they faced when they came into the Valley. There was a special spirit there to think that Brigham Young once stood there. Also all the faith and prayers that were offered to help this Valley become a city, and now look at it today. We have so much to be grateful for!
I know Im thankful that Im in YW's with my three girls!
4 comments:
I'm glad you're in YW too with your girlies.
Dang! You are on the ball!! I'm impressed that you got this out the same night. It was so beautiful up there, and I always love to watch you with your girls in YW. Good times!!
Fun! I would have loved to be there and listen to what the bishop said. I'm sure it was wonderful. Raegan said it was great, Haylie of course missed out big time! But what do you do with the flu?!
Oh memories....of hiding/crouching behind the fence/bushes and waiting forever for Douglas to propose to Elise!! It is gorgeous up there!!!
Post a Comment