Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lynette's Garden


This is in honor of John's garden (you know who you are).  
The kids and I worked very hard on our garden and when I saw Maryanne's post on her husbands garden we could not resist going out and gathering the fruits of our labor to also show.  I am so proud of us! 

4 comments:

Maryanne said...

YES! I got your blog to work, although it IS still saying that you are doing something illegal! Sheesh.

Awww, what a good-effort try at the garden. It's really....it's really...it's just really....sweet. Ya, it's sweet. It's so sweet I feel like I want to cry when I look at that photo. I mean really, really cry! Like hard.

Kelly said...

Well good for you, Martha! Your garden is MUCH better than ours.

me and the boys said...

The fruits of your labor may be few, but they are beautiful and I too, want to cry...but I won't. I hope you got to savor every little bite! Plus if you need more, I've got plenty!! ;)

And I'm still getting that illegal thing too about your blog as I log on...wierd!

Callisto said...

What a great garden! You have good reason to be proud.